We are pleased to introduce our GP Liaison team - Shanika and Caireen who are here to assist with:
- any enquiries you may have about the hospitals’ services/facilities
- any patient referrals to our consultants
- keeping you up-to-date with clinical developments
Throughout the year we run an extensive educational events programme to assist with your continuing professional development. Our programme includes:
- Breakfast/Evening seminars - these hour long sessions are led by one of our leading consultants and provide key learning/updates in their specialist area. These events are hosted at Bupa Cromwell Hospital with breakfast/dinner included.
- Symposium Series - these half day sessions provide in depth discussions on key clinical areas with a primary care focus. The schedule consists of four to five talks and Q&A sessions with a panel of Bupa Cromwell Consultants who are all experts in their fields. Held at 30 Euston Square, home to the Royal College of General Practitioners with breakfast, mid-morning snacks and lunch included
- Practice visits - these lunchtime meetings are held in your practice to minimise any disruption to your day. We can provide updates on clinical developments, new services, and provide introductions to our new consultants.
If you are unfamiliar with any of our services, we would be delighted to arrange a hospital tour; to meet key clinical members of staff, give updates about new treatments and equipment available at Bupa Cromwell Hospital.
The GP Liaison team look forward to hearing from you.