We continuously refine and adapt our GP liaison services in line with what you tell us you need.
Our GP liaison Richard Longes, is available to assist in any enquiry you may have about our facilities and can help in facilitating referrals to our consultants. Richard is also responsible for co-ordinating our educational programme. If there are any particular topics of interest please contact him.
- keeping you up-to-date with clinical and other developments
- speeding up the referral process with our Cromwell Direct referral service
- ensuring GPs’ needs and views are considered as we plan and develop services
- producing events to support GP education and continuing professional development
We understand that our GP colleagues want to keep abreast of developments which impact on patients such as new services, clinic changes, new consultants, clinical equipment and so on. We know that workload and time pressures mean that can be difficult for some.
We'd like to make life a little easier by visiting GPs in their practices at times to suit them, so we can:
- discuss the latest developments
- explore how we can work together more effectively
- introduce new consultants
To arrange a practice visit, please call us on the phone numbers listed below or send us an email.