We continuously refine and adapt our GP liaison services in line with what you tell us you need.
GP Liaison services include:
- keeping you up-to-date with clinical and other developments
- speeding up the referral process with our Cromwell Direct referral service
- ensuring GPs’ needs and views are considered as we plan and develop services
- producing events to support GP education and continuing professional development.
We understand that our GP colleagues want to keep abreast of developments which impact on patients such as new services, clinic changes, new consultants, clinical equipment and so on. We know that workload and time pressures mean that can be difficult for some.
We'd like to make life a little easier by visiting GPs in their practices at times to suit them, so we can:
- discuss the latest developments
- explore how we can work together more effectively
- introduce new consultants.
To arrange a practice visit, please call us on the phone numbers listed below or send us an email.
Meet the GP Liaison Team
Our GP liaison team are available to assist in any enquiry you may have about our facilities and can help in facilitating referrals to our consultants. We are also responsible for co-ordinating our educational programme. If there are any particular topics of interest please contact us.
Amisha, our GP Liaison Coordinator, will be your first point of contact. She can help with:
- any general enquiries
- event registration for our breakfast/evening meetings and 2015 Symposium Series
- any feedback you have about the hospital's services.
Caireen and Shanika our GP Liaisons, can help with any enquiries relating to the hospital's facilities and services, and can help arrange patient referrals to our consultants. In addition, they can:
- arrange practice visits; to discuss hospital developments and explore how we can work together more efficiently
- organise a tour of the hospital; to meet key clinical members of staff, and give updates about new treatments and equipment
- give introductions to new consultants.