See the International Patient Centre video
We understand the specific challenges facing international patients based in the UK or overseas and seeking medical treatment.
Our international patient co-ordinators can help you plan and organise all aspects of your visit to the hospital. Our priority is to make your experience as smooth and stress-free as possible, and the service we offer as caring, confidential and respectful.
The international patient co-ordinators can:
- help you select the most appropriate medical treatment
- arrange appointments and urgent admissions
- co-ordinate your stay covering both your medical care and other requirements
- help you with organising your payment
- offer reassurance, especially to those who have travelled from abroad for treatment
Language and cultural needs
We understand first-hand the language and cultural needs international patients are likely to have, including:
- dietary requirements, including Halal-prepared and Kosher meals
- religious considerations, for example there is a multi-faith worship room and we can provide prayer mats
- translation servicesOur International patient co-ordinators and interpreters speak and write fluently in French, Arabic and Greek. We can also arrange interpreter services for most languages. This service is provided free of charge for all our patients who request it.
Our International Patient Centre team