- Full service under one roof
- Available to both insured and ‘pay as you go’ patients
- Appointment with breast consultant, mammogram and biopsy (if required) can take place on the same day
- Onward referral if cancer is diagnosed to defined treatment pathways
- Led by breast consultants who are leaders in their fields, supported by dedicated breast multidisciplinary team
Found a lump?
Patients can see our breast care nurse consultant for many different reasons. Some come for breast screening or need guidance on further diagnostic testing, others have been diagnosed with a breast condition and need support as they undergo treatment or surgery.
Our breast care nurse offers a calm, friendly yet professional approach which makes her a great support for patients. She can help to guide decisions about surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment, and provides a single point of contact to assist with appointments, tests and co-ordination along the treatment pathway.
More information on our breast care service can be found by downloading our service leaflet (PDF).
Prosthesis and bra fitting service
We offer a special service for women who have had breast cancer to help ensure that you are wearing the correct fitting bra and advise on partial prostheses (to even out breast shapes post-breast conserving surgery), or for full prostheses (following mastectomy). This service is open to all women, regardless of where they had their surgery.