Physiotherapists uses exercise programmes, advice and education to help improve your movement and independence.
Why choose Bupa Cromwell Hospital for your Physiotherapy?
Our Physiotherapy department is a purpose-built facility, with state-of-the-art equipment. Whether an inpatient or outpatient you have access to our highly-trained specialists, who offer a wide and specialist range of therapy services.
What physiotherapy services are available at Bupa Cromwell Hospital?
- Cardiothoracic physiotherapy - provides therapy to patients suffering from heart and lung conditions
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy - an outpatient service for patients with issues such as back and neck pain, as well as rehabilitation after surgery
- Physiotherapy for neurological & general rehabilitation - Available to patients with a wide range of conditions including spinal trauma, MS , strokes and head injuries
- Oncological physiotherapy - Helps cancer patients improve their quality of life and independence, as well as reducing side effects
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy - For patients following spinal surgery, joint replacement or sports injuries, for example
- Paediatric physiotherapy - Physiotherapy tailored to children’s needs.
- See our paediatric physiotherapy services
How do I pay for treatment
We welcome both insured and self-pay patients as well as company and embassy sponsored patients.