Diagnosing and treating conditions of women's reproductive systems.
We cover a wide range of gynaecological conditions at Bupa Cromwell Hospital.
Along with our health screening programmes for women, our services include infertility treatment, surgical treatment of incontinence and pelvic prolapse, family planning and menopause management.
Our experienced gynaecologists work as part of multidisciplinary teams to treat cancer and complex cases affecting your reproductive organs.
We provide a comprehensive diagnostic service for all gynaecological conditions, using the latest technology and an on-site laboratory for speedy test results.
Our nurses, radiographers and diagnostic team are all dedicated to providing you with discreet and dedicated care.
We have a minor procedure suite for treatments which are carried out under local anaesthetic, including:
- ablation of thyroids
- Bartholin or sebaceous cyst removal
- cervical smear tests
- diagnostic hysteroscopy
- genital wart treatment
- hormone implant therapy
- IUCD insertion and removal, Mirena coils
- polyp removal
- sexual health screening including HPV or chlamydia
Cancer treatments are managed by our multidisciplinary teams of specialists to ensure you get the right treatment and support for your condition.
Our on-site diagnostic services include:
- bladder studies
- cervical screening
- MRI scans
- menopause blood profiling
- ultrasound for testing for conditions such as menopause, HIV, sexually transmitted diseases
- ‘well woman’ service, providing annual gynaecological investigations and treatments
Why choose us?
At Bupa Cromwell Hospital, you can expect:
- fast and seamless care – women's health screening, consultations and referrals in one place
- leading consultant care – gynaecologists with specialised experience in all aspects of women's reproductive systems
- Genesis Care – our partnership with leading cancer care specialists provides an all-round cancer management service
- state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and screening
Our specialist consultants
“I had a great experience at the Cromwell Hospital; the staff were amazing, and is another level of professionalism compared to other hospitals I’ve stayed in.”
Lorne, Bupa Cromwell patient