HPB surgery often requires the close working of specialist consultants with different disciplines. We offer patients a multi-disciplinary service in the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant diseases affecting the liver, pancreas and biliary tract.
Hepato-pancreato-biliary disorders that can be treated at Bupa Cromwell Hospital include:
- cystic disease in the liver
- benign liver lesions
- primary and secondary liver tumours
- hilar and perihilar cholangiocarcinoma
- pancreas and periampullary cancer
- cystic pancreatic lesions
- GIST- gastrointestinal stroma tumour.
- Laparascopic gall bladder surgery
HPB surgery can be complex and, where necessary, patients are looked after in our intensive care unit with specially trained clinical staff.