Neurosciences is the treatment of neurological and nerve diseases.
The Neuroscience department at Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical treatments for all brain and spine disorders.
These include diseases such as Parkinson's, epilepsy and stroke, tumours in the brain and spine and peripheral nerve disorders.
We are also the first private hospital to open a memory clinic. Run by a consultant neurologist and psychiatrist, it provides expert diagnosis of dementia and other memory related disorders.
At Bupa Cromwell Hospital, your case will be reviewed by some of the country's top consultants at regular multidisciplinary team meetings.
With a range of specialists, ranging from neurologists and neurosurgeons, to radiologists and oncologists, the MDT works together so that you have integrated care.
We work in the following areas:
Why choose us?
At Bupa Cromwell Hospital, we offer:
- leading neurologists and neurosurgeons
- the latest radiosurgery treatment including Gamma knife
- dedicated ward for neurological/neurosurgical care
- state-of-the-art investigations and diagnostics
- care from clinical nurse specialists and technicians
- neuro-rehabilitation from specialist therapists
“I had a great experience at the Cromwell Hospital; the staff were amazing, and is another level of professionalism compared to other hospitals I’ve stayed in.”
Lorne, Bupa Cromwell patient